The Dragon series of knives by Apogee Culinary are what knife users have been looking for.
Apogee started by searching for the best steel available. BD1N nitrogen steel made right here in America fit the bill. Extremely high quality, durable and able to be sharpened to a fine edge made it the right steel for the job. That steel is then sent to Yaxell in Japan where it is transformed into a beautiful handcrafted cutting instrument. The end result is a kitchen knife that is very durable with extreme edge retention along with Japanese styling and sharpness.
- American made BD1N nitrogen steel for superior performance.
- Full tang, double bolstered with comfortable micarta handles.
- 16 degree blade angle for extreme sharpness.
- European durability combined with Japanese sharpness.
- Made in Seki Japan and include a limited lifetime warranty.