- Ownership of the Website The Northwest Knives website, including all content, graphics, logos, text, and images, is owned by Northwest Knives and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may use the website for personal, non-commercial purposes only.
- Use of the Website You may use the website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions. You agree not to use the website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- To engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the website.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Northwest Knives, a Northwest Knives employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- To upload, post, or transmit any material that is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or otherwise objectionable.
- Intellectual Property Rights The content and materials on the Northwest Knives website are owned by Northwest Knives and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from any content on the website without prior written consent from Northwest Knives.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The Northwest Knives website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Northwest Knives makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website or the information, content, materials, or products included on the website. You expressly agree that your use of the website is at your sole risk.
- Limitation of Liability Northwest Knives shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the website or with the delay or inability to use the website, or for any information, products, or services obtained through the website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold Northwest Knives, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the website, your violation of these terms and conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Modification of Terms Northwest Knives reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the website after any modifications constitutes your acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
- Governing Law These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Northwest Knives website. By accessing or using the website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the following terms and conditions: