Miyabi Evolution merges German engineering expertise with Japanese craftsmanship for an extraordinary knife series.
Fabricated from the same fine carbide steel that is often used in razor blades, the knives offer the signature sharpness for which Japanese knives are known. A sophisticated 6-step ice hardening technique unlocks the steel's full potential guaranteeing these FRIODURx2 blades boast remarkable initial sharpness, cutting edge retention, corrosion resistance, and chip-resistant toughness.
- This Japanese blade that is honed by hand using the 3-step Honbazuke process for razor-like sharpness
- FRIODUR blade is ice-hardened to Rockwell 61 for long-lasting sharpness
- Mirror-finish blade with katana edge for exceptional durability
- Glass-fiber POM handle that is ergonomically designed tireless cutting
- Has a rounded spine and heel to promote a comfortable and smooth cutting experience